In our continued efforts to support local business, we are launching a “Get Ready to Reopen” Webinar Series. The Series will provide local businesses with relevant information to help them reopen and will be headlined by Scotia Bank Chief Economist Jean-Francois Perrault. The following webinars are currently open for registration and we are working with York Region to confirm a final webinar related to Personal Protective Equipment requirements:
- Re-opening Webinar: Lead Generation: What Will The New Normal Be? (Kevin D’Arcy, ThinkFuel Marketing) – May 25 from noon to 2:00 p.m.
- Workplace Safety Webinar: Reopening Your Workplace: Guide to bringing your team back safely (Mayhew and Associates) – May 26 from noon to 2:00 p.m.
- HR Webinar: Post COVID-19: Best Practices for Returning Employees to Work (Ilana Stern, MaxPeople and Arjun Dhir, Rodney Employment Law) – May 27 from 10:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- Economic Outlook Webinar: What the Economy might look like Post-COVID 19 (Jean-Francois Perrault, Senior Vice President and Chief Economist of Scotiabank) – May 27 from 1p.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- Panel Discussion (Hosted by the RHBOT) – May 28 from 10:00 am. to 11:30 a.m.
For more information on the “Get Ready to Reopen” Webinar Series or to register, please visit www.richmondhill.ca/helpforbusinesses.