York Region, including Richmond Hill, moved into the RED-Control Zone on November 16, 2020. For more details about what this means, visit:
The City of Richmond Hill is working closely with York Region Public Health to monitor COVID-19 (formerly called novel coronavirus or 2019-nCoV).
Both levels of Municipal government are committed to working together for the health and safety of all our residents. There are many resources available to you as we navigate changing COVID19 restrictions. Comprehensive information can always be found on the City of Richmond Hill’s website here or the Community Support page on the Region of York’s Website click here. We would like to offer you a ‘quick reference’ list of some of the content.
On the City of Richmond Hill’s website, you will find:
· lists of what’s open, closed, changed or cancelled including City programs and services
· the current recommendations to keep yourself safe and healthy
· information about the current data relating to York Region, flu shots and Community
· lists of resources for local businesses
On York Region’s Community Support website, some of the information you can find includes:
· information for tenants, homeowners, landlords and property owners
· links to many supportive organizations for those experiencing significant barriers such as
poverty, homelessness and food insecurity
· to access or information on social and community supports and services,
· support and information for seniors, care givers, newcomers and disabled individuals.
· links to many Provincial and Federal programs designed to support and assist in these